Organic Yellow Popcorn
Believe it or not, popcorn has more antioxidant than many vegetables and fruits, making it a healthy snack. Making your own popcorn helps keep your healthy snack, heathy and avoid sugars and artificial ingredients that are typically found in store bought popcorn or microwave popcorn. Look at you making another great decision!
- 3 tablespoons of canola oil, coconut oil or olive oil
- 1/3 cup of our organic popcorn kernels
- 1 tablespoon of butter (completely optional)
- Heat the oil in a large pot or saucepan on med-high heat
- Put in a few kernels so you know when the oil is ready and wait for them to start popping
- Add the rest of the kernels
- Cover the pot and remove from the heat
- Wait about 30 seconds and return back to heat
- Shake the pan
- Once the popping begins to slow, remove the pan from the heat and remove the lid
- Add salt, nutritional yeast or whatever your favorite seasonings are and enjoy!