We've taken our already great Organic Soybeans and made them even greater! You can't find a more pure organic, plant-based source of protein than our Pure Unseasoned Roasted Organic Soybeans (also known as soy nuts). These tasty treats make for a great on-the-go snack, post-workout protein boost, or crispy crunch on top of a salad.
- Soak Organic or Non-GMO Soybeans from Great Minds Organics overnight. Be sure to leave plenty of room in your bowl or container for the soybeans to expand and add approximately 2-3x more water than soybeans. They will typically expand 2-3x their normal size when soaked.
- After 8+ hours of soaking, preheat your oven to 375 degrees F and rinse soybeans in a strainer multiple times until the water runs clear. While rinsing, massage the beans through your hands to remove hulls. You don’t have to remove all of the hulls, that would be extremely difficult. Do this until you get bored with it.
- Line a cooking pan with foil and fill with a single layer of soybeans and place in oven for 30-40 min or until golden brown. If you have a convection oven try using that for a faster and more even roast with less chance of scorching the beans.
- Remove the soybeans from the oven and let them cool before enjoying! IF you want to add seasoning, put the roasted soybeans in a bowl, add ½ tbsp oil of your choice while mixing, then slowly add the seasoning of your choice while stirring lightly.
- Enjoy! Share your favorite styles with us @GreatMindsOrganics on Facebook and Instagram!